top tier services
what is vaginal steaming aka yoni steaming
Vaginal steaming is also known as: Korean hip bath, Chai-yok, Bajos (ba-hoes), Yoni (yoni is the Sanskrit word for vagina or womb).
Is an ancient practice used by Koreans, Mayan, Aztecs, and African Indigenous cultures of steaming herbs that are used for a series of women issues.
The vagina is one of the most absorbent tissues in female body. The heated herbs penetrate the cervix, urethra, pelvic floor to cleanse, to detox, nourish and tone the uterus.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
You sit on an open stool for 60 minutes, covered with a beautiful skirt of your choice. Before you start you are taught womb yoga poses and stretches that support opening the hips, increases circulation to the womb, and removes tension in the back and pelvis area. Next you receive aromatherapy to open up your chakras and ground your energy. You are seated in the steam with healing crystals that are held over your womb. Below the open stool, herbs are heated, releasing an herbal steam directly into the vaginal tissues Womb Therapy Endeed provides a full body sweat detoxification and as the pores open, the skin absorbs the herbal steam. Benefits can last up to 3 days after the session and can be felt immediately!
This Vaginal Herbal Steaming is for mind, body, emotional and spirit support. This is a way to manifest your desires or work on a womb affliction.
yoni steam benefits
From Womb Therapy Endeed exclusive herbs
1. Detoxifies the womb to remove excess waste that contributes to tumors, fibroid, cancers and cysts
2. Improves vaginal tightness
3. Regenerates damaged tissues
4. Helps womb absorb herbal medicines into the bloodstream
5. Helps with feminine odor
6. Regulates menstruation
7. Relieves heavy menstruation
8. Help start detox to kill off viruses, parasites, fungus and bacteria
9. Helps women conceive
10. Releases cellular memories of sexual and physical traumas
11. Speed up recover after childbirth
12. Builds self-esteem
13. Relieves menopausal symptoms
14. Releases Stagnant energy and stimulates creativity
15. Helps align chakras
16. Facilitates emotional purging
17. Reduction and elimination of abnormal growth in the womb with consistent use
18. Sweating creates cardio benefits
19. Strengthens the uterus
20. Mood Stabilization
21. Relieves abdominal pain/pressure
22. Relives menstrual cramps
23. Helps with hemorrhoids
24. Stimulates growth of white blood cells and antibodies
25. Stimulation of healthy sexual energy
26. Powerful orgasms
A FEW FUN FACTS
Follow our new Instagram @coochiecrackcrew
Our main page is @wombtherapyendeed
how to book an appointment
These herbs are are -Erykah Badu
Go directly to booking site and selected New Client or Existing Client
If you need a payment pay please purchase from the website we have Affirm, Sezzle and Klarna.
Always check our availability before purchasing an appointment or package.
Buy a package or session and book later